St Marys Ontario - Photos and happenings in this Southwestern Ontario Canada town

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sergeant Joseph Taylor (1887-1918)

"I'm not sure why he had it but my Grandfather who lived in England (he is deceased) gave me a WW1 medal when I was a kid. I was doing some research and figured out that it was awarded to Sergeant Joseph Taylor, 25th Bn. Canadian Infantry (Nova Scotia Regiment). He appears on the Cenatoph in your town. It holds no sentimental value for me. If you have any information about his family, I would be glad to mail them the medal or you could share my email address and they can contact me directly. I live in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. I do not want any payment for it. I just think it would be nice for his family to have it.

Thanks, Mark"

Emails to stmarysheritage@lycos.com will be forwarded to Mark
A photo of St Marys Cenotaph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home